ES Recoil Hybrid Shafts This is for the golfer looking to increase initial launch and maximize their distance. Recoil Technology provides greater consistency, distance and trajectory control. Recoil Technology provides optimal spring effect in the walls of the shaft and more efficient energy transfer to the ball for increased velocity and greater distance.
ES = Enhanced Stability for more control and feel
• Stiffer mid and butt produces better shot control
• Softer tip improves feel and trajectory
• Lower torque for improved shot dispersion
Ion Plating (IP) creates a stunning and premium finish vs. traditional paint
• The raw shaft is put into a vacuum chamber where metal ions are emitted and bond to the shaft.
• The process takes extra time and is more expensive than traditional methods.
• This extra step is all done in-house, so we are able to ensure tighter control for the best quality.
|Description||Flex||Weight||Torque||Launch||Butt OD||Tip OD||Tip Parallel||Length|
|Recoil ES 55 F1 Hybrid||L||54g||4.1°||Mid-High||0.590″||0.370″||5.5″||41″|
|Recoil ES 65 F2 Hybrid||A||66g||3.9°||Mid-High||0.600″||0.370″||5.5″||42″|
|Recoil ES 75 F3 Hybrid||R||76g||3.1°||Mid-High||0.600″||0.370″||5.5″||42″|
|Recoil ES 85 F4 Hybrid||S||82g||3.0°||Mid-High||0.610″||0.370″||5.5″||42″|
|Recoil ES 95 F5 Hybrid||X||91g||2.9°||Mid-High||0.610″||0.370″||5.5″||42″|
|TIPPING INSTRUCTIONS||#1 Hybrid||#2 Hybrid||#3 Hybrid||#4 Hybrid||#5 Hybrid|
|Recoil ES Hybrid||0.0″||0.5″||1.0″||1.5″||2.0″|