The Bel-Air X features a forged carbon head. The all-carbon construction, a material 5x less dense than solid steel, allows for a much larger area of forgiveness for off-center hits.
LA GOLF’s patented Descending Loft Face technology features four descending degrees of loft to solve for consistency with launch angles and yields more predictable rolls.
Our P-Series 135 shaft comes standard, produces unmatched stability, and features anti-vibration material to create the signature feel LA GOLF is known for.
- Size: Offered between 33” and 36” length options.
- Grip: Undersize (71g), Standard (69g), and Jumbo (54g) LA Golf pistol grip options are available.
- Shaft: LA Golf P-Series 135 produces unmatched stability and features anti-vibration material to create the signature feel LA Golf is known for.
- Hosel: Plumbers neck is made from 303 Stainless Steel.
- Head: Matte carbon coated with a nano-ceramic matte clear.
- Weights: High-density heel and toe tungsten weights with an overall mass of 198.42 grams.
- Face Insert: CNC Machined 303 Stainless Steel Face with Descending Loft Face Technology with black PVD coating.
- Headcover: Custom LA Golf headcover featuring an all-over print and magnetic closure.
- Head Weight: 360g
- Sightline: Back cavity sightline
- Lie Angle: 71°
- Loft: Descending Loft Face Technology 4°, 3°, 2°, 1°
Caution: Lie angle and weight screws are not adjustable, and modifications could result in damage to the composite head