The Recoil ESX iron shaft is an evolution of the 440/450/460 models.
Recoil ESX irons are designed to provide maximum control and distance for all golfers through the latest design and materials.
Recoil Technology provides greater consistency, distance, and trajectory control.
- Recoil Technology provides optimal spring effect in the walls of the shaft and more efficient energy transfer to the ball for increased velocity and greater distance.
ESX = Enhanced Stability for more control and feel
- A stiffer mid and butt produce better shot control
- Softer tip improves feel and trajectory
- Lower torque for improved shot dispersion
Ion Plating (IP) creates a stunning and premium finish vs. traditional paint.
- The raw shaft is put into a vacuum chamber where metal ions are emitted and bonded to the shaft.
- The process takes extra time and is more expensive than traditional methods.
- This extra step is all done in-house so that we can ensure tighter control for the best quality.
Recoil- It’s more than a reaction. It’s a revolution.
*Taper tip available upon request.
|Description||Flex||Weight||Torque (deg)||Launch||Butt OD||Tip OD||Tip Parallel||Length|
|Recoil 440 ESX F0||LL||48g||4.8°||High||0.600″||0.370″||5.5″||40″|
|Recoil 450 ESX F1||L||52g||4.2°||High||0.600″||0.370″||5.5″||40″|
|Recoil 460 ESX F2||A||59g||4.8||High||0.600″||0.370″||5.5″||41″|
|Recoil 460 ESX F3||R||64g||4.7||High||0.600″||0.370″||5.5″||41″|
|Recoil 460 ESX F4||S||67g||4.6||High||0.600″||0.370″||5.5″||41″|
There are no reviews yet.