KG70-D is a Mid-Balance, Mid-Kick point advanced composite shaft pre-loaded with a visible fiber structural grid Engineered according to each flex, delivering balanced strength from butt to tip, producing medium-high Ballistic trajectory with exceptional stability and feel.
|KG70-D50||KEVLAR BALLISTIC DR||MID||54.00%||STD DR||D50X||4.3°||8.50mm||3.00″||16.10mm||6.00″||290cpm||40T.30T, Kevlar, 3K Fiber|
|KG70-D40||KEVLAR BALLISTIC DR||MID||53.00%||STD DR||D40S||4.5°||8.50mm||3.00″||15.80mm||6.00″||270cpm||40T.30T, Kevlar, 3K Fiber|
|KG70-D30||KEVLAR BALLISTIC DR||MID||51.00%||STD DR||D30SR||4.7°||8.50mm||3.00″||15.70mm||6.00″||255cpm||40T.30T, Kevlar, 3K Fiber|
|KG70-D20||KEVLAR BALLISTIC DR||MID||51.00%||STD DR||D20R||4.7°||8.50mm||3.00″||15.50mm||6.00″||240cpm||40T.30T, Kevlar, 3K Fiber|
|KG70-D10||KEVLAR BALLISTIC DR||MID||49.00%||STD DR||D10A||5.0°||8.50mm||3.00″||15.30mm||6.00″||215cpm||40T.30T, Kevlar, 3K Fiber|
KGTP75-D is a Mid Balance, Mid kick point advanced composite shaft pre-loaded with a visible fiber structural grid Engineered according to each flex, for balanced strength and stability from butt to tip, without compromising feel, producing Ballistic trajectory.
|KGTP75-D50||KEVLAR BALLISTIC TP DR||MID||54.00%||TP DR||D50X||2.7°||8.50mm||3.00″||15.90mm||6.00″||300cpm||40T.30T, Kevlar, 3K Fiber|
|KGTP75-D40||KEVLAR BALLISTIC TP DR||MID||54.00%||TP DR||D40S||2.9°||8.50mm||3.00″||15.80mm||6.00″||280cpm||40T.30T, Kevlar, 3K Fiber|
|KGTP75-D30||KEVLAR BALLISTIC TP DR||MID||54.00%||TP DR||D30R||3.1°||8.50mm||3.00″||15.70mm||6.00″||265cpm||40T.30T, Kevlar, 3K Fiber|
- Filament wound Vacuum Cured Construction technology produces round, pre-loaded concentric and spineless golf shafts for incomparable stability, dynamic response and feedback.
- Fitting the widest array of players and swing types. Each shaft profile and flex present a visible, pre-loaded fiber architecture.
- Tension tailored for torsional recovery and attenuation of vibration, for the purest kinetic energy transfer from shaft to clubhead.
- PADERSON® KINETIXX® loaded Kevlar BALLISTIC series features the worlds only continuous fiber filament wound Kevlar construction technology.
- Optimizing the extraordinary advanced composite material properties producing shafts with an incredibly high tensile strength-to-weight ratio, 5x stronger than steel, with 20x the elastic strength.
Installation Guidelines PADERSON KINETIXX LOADED shafts:
- All PADERSON KINETIXx loaded shafts are to be BUTT Cut to length only.
- Do not TIP trim any shaft model! Regardless of CPM, or club assembly config.
- Please do not Chamfer the tips however light belt abrasion is recommended.
*Tip preparation: light belt abrasion or hand sanding recommended prior to final assembly.
*To ensure a smooth and clean build, we perform a post-production tip preparation: 1″ Metal woods, 1.25″ Irons. depending on hosel bore depth, there will in many assemblies be the need to lightly sand beyond the prepared surface delivered. Light belt abrasion is also recommended to insure a full shaft insert and adequate epoxy adhesion. Do not Chamfer tip section or blade prep (scratch) tip to prepare for epoxy.
There are no reviews yet.