PENLEY QUASAR ET3 DESIGN DRIVERS
Part of the ETA family, The QUASAR ET3 Shaft is an expansion of the Tour Proven ET2. The QUASAR was developed for a wide range of players of all levels of play – including the Touring Pro, but still keeping all the benefits of FEEL, Control, Distance and Accuracy the ET2 shaft was designed for. Keeping with the ETA family tradition, the QUASAR ET3 utilizes Penley’s proprietary TBAR™ Algorithm and Penley’s ZONE FLEX CHARACTERIZATION™.
Benefits of the QUASAR:
- Designed for more flex, but with same control.
- Tighter Dispersion
- Improved Miss/Hits with the full implementation of the TBAR Theorem = More Hits staying in the Fairway
T.S.C. (Triple tip Shaft Control) gives the player 3 times the Tip Control which means:
- Faster Player Swing Speed, less compounding of a Miss/Hits
- Faster Swing Speeds with less mental and muscular adjustments
- CONFIDENCE in every swing
|FLEX||WEIGHT||LENGTH||TIP DIA.||BUTT DIA.||TORQUE||TBAR|
|+/- 3g||+/- .3°|
MADE IN THE USA
Our shafts are designed, manufactured and built right here in San Diego, California. Carter Penley designs and oversees all manufacturing of Penley Shafts. You can be assured that each shaft designed by Carter Penley will always be the best, most consistent quality shaft you will ever purchase.
There are no reviews yet.