The ACCRA iCWT iron shaft offers all of the performance benefits of the classic iSeries shafts all in a constant weight design. The twist that ACCRA incorporates in the iCWT is that the 4 weight options can be “dialed in” to virtually any flex. Other constant weight shafts allow only small adjustments in flex by “stepping” each shaft, but this can change the performance. ACCRA has designed these shafts to enable professional club fitter the ability to move each weight up to 2 flexes. The iCWT 75 and golfers a smooth feeling option while the iCWT 95 and iCWT 115 incorporates ACCRA’s proprietary Ti-Mesh technology in the tip section for added stability.
- First constant weight iron shafts designed to be custom fit to any flex.
- 4 weight options (75g, 95g & 115g).
- 95g and 115g feature ACCRA exclusive Ti-Mesh technology.
- Constant tip EI technology for consistent feel and performance with variable tipping options.
- Discrete lengths (2 iron to wedge), featuring a 4” parallel tip section enabling club fitters to “dial in” flex.
There are no reviews yet.